The Legislative Duma of Tomsk Oblast
The subjects of the legislative initiative in the State Duma of Tomsk Oblast are:
- Deputies of the State Duma.
- Governor of Tomsk Oblast.
- Representative bodies of municipal formations.
- Control Chamber of the State Duma of Tomsk Oblast.
- Public Prosecutor of Tomsk Oblast.
- Tomsk Oblast Court.
- Arbitrage Court of Tomsk Oblast.
- Deputies of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on the list of candidates to the regional group of deputies on the federal candidate list for Tomsk Oblast, group of entities of the Russian Federation which includes Tomsk Oblast, parts of the territory of Tomsk Oblast.
- Members of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation representing Tomsk Oblast.
- Chamber of Audit and Accounts of Tomsk Oblast.
- Public Chamber of Tomsk Oblast.
- Youth Parliament of Tomsk Oblast.
- Tomsk Oblast Office of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation.
- Council of Municipal Entities of Tomsk Oblast.
- Election Commission of Tomsk Oblast.
- Federation of Trade Union Organizations of the Oblast.
- Population of the Oblast on behalf of not less than 1 % of the number of citizens with the right to vote.
The procedure of conducting the legislative initiative in the Duma is determined by the State Duma of Tomsk Oblast.
The bills introduced in the State Duma of Tomsk Oblast by the Governor of Tomsk Oblast are considered first and foremost.
The right of the legislative leadership is realized in the form of insertion to the Duma:
- of Tomsk Oblast bills on amendments to the Charter (Basic Law) of Tomsk Oblast and of the Oblast bills;
- of bills on changes and additions to the Tomsk Oblast laws in force, on invalidation of the laws.